-The biggest thing I want to change, is my lack of being spontaneous, outgoing and talkative. I wish I were more social. I wish I wouldn't worry about what other people think and just talk to people. I think I'd be 10 friends richer if I could just DO IT.I'm not wanting to be more outgoing, to have MORE friends, I just want to meet more people..more variety of people...I remember from ages 12-14, I was off the walls, everything seemed like a party, I was known as the crazy Lauren. Now, I find myself utterly opposite..I envy those that can just walk up to random strangers and BAM! Make a friendship!!!
-GET FIT! I know everyone says this one..but, it is on my to-do list. Since I started swimming I have dropped 20 pounds, and I hope to drop 20 more by this coming Summer. I'm going to keep swimming, not everyday, but a few times a week. I'm also wanting to get back into running and doing some more 5ks with my dad. :)
-I want to get back into my love for the Arts. I need to be snapping photos, doing more sketching, more doodling, more painting and just a little more pasteled works. I took private art lessons for 5 years, and I loved it. I had to give it up when I started swimming, because I just didn't have enough time. I love the arts. Ever since I was little, I loved expressing myself through the Arts...
-I want to become a fabulous cook. Swimming is coming to a close, so I will have more time to help my mom cook up some delish dinners. I hope to be one of those moms, that all my kids' friends want to stay for dinner, just to sample my "oh so pro" food. I want to learn how to cook healthy, I really want to get in shape...really...
-Get into photography more..get more photoshoots done and work on my skill..
-My tterrriiibbblllee lack of patience needs to leave. Sorry Mom, Dad, Kate and Liv..
-Get playing out of the green hymn book. NOW! I seriously am finding that piano is not a natural talent for me. I'm still working the easy hymn book, which my younger sister can start playing..woooops! She's catching up to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment