Welcome

Hello there! Thanks for dropping by. Comment on anything that you love, empowers you or makes you smile...

Sunday, November 2, 2008

The gift of nature and life.











As I was coming across photos on my camera, I came across these pictures I took one afternoon. I think photography is fascinating, I wish I was better at it. I am taking a photography class next sememster and I hope to learn a lot in it.







I had another swim meet the other day. Once again Coach Chris had me swim the 500. I think back to it and it was on of the hardest experiences of my life but one of the best experiences of my life. I started at a 7:55 and now I am down to a 7:39! I dropped fourteen seconds! I am so grateful that my Heavenly Father gave me the ability and a body for me to swim. I am grateful for every limb in my body, without even one limb I would not have my talent in swimming. Swimming is one of my greatest loves. Whenever I put on that Orem High cap I am representing what it means to be a tiger! Dedication.

No comments: