Hello! Well I have lately been interested in learning how to make flower clips. I went to Michaels today and bought some flowers and some clips, oh and I can't forget my rainbow glue gun sticks. It was really fun. I think if I get really good I could maybe sell them. I dunno, it's just something that is easy and enjoyable. I had Olivia be my "hair model" and let me try different clips in her hair. It's a blast, if you want to learn how: you can just google it or ask me. It's really easy.
Welcome
Hello there! Thanks for dropping by. Comment on anything that you love, empowers you or makes you smile...
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Flowers, flowers and more flowers.
Hello! Well I have lately been interested in learning how to make flower clips. I went to Michaels today and bought some flowers and some clips, oh and I can't forget my rainbow glue gun sticks. It was really fun. I think if I get really good I could maybe sell them. I dunno, it's just something that is easy and enjoyable. I had Olivia be my "hair model" and let me try different clips in her hair. It's a blast, if you want to learn how: you can just google it or ask me. It's really easy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment