Welcome

Hello there! Thanks for dropping by. Comment on anything that you love, empowers you or makes you smile...

Monday, December 22, 2008

Family Christmas Party! Woot!

The best grandma known to man. Check out her sparkly shirt. She said she wanted to wear it to church but she was chicken. It's kinda hard to see but it's bright sequins!

Us tying fleece blankets. L-R: Kate, Car, Lauren, Kel.

Today we had the Montgomery side Christmas Party. This year instead of giving gifts to each other, we decided to do a Sub for Santa for a family in one of our family's ward. It felt great, I love being able to be part of an experience that strengthens me and helps me understand the true meaning of Christmas. I had a lot of fun. Here's a few pictures that were taken.


Eric, Erica, Chase and Melody.

Pam and Sarah.
Carly, Kelly and Kate.

Yes, I am kind of going through a black and white photo obsession, here are just a few fun pics that we took. Enjoy!

Kelly, Carly, and I.

Top Row (L-R): Kelly, Carly and I.
Bottom Row: Kate and Hayley.

No comments: