Welcome

Hello there! Thanks for dropping by. Comment on anything that you love, empowers you or makes you smile...

Monday, December 29, 2008

The Eights.

8 things I did today:

1. Swam a mile.
2. Jogged 3 miles.
3. Oiled down the wooden kitchen cupboards.
4. Cleaned my room, well kinda. ;)
5. Made Alfredo.
6. Read scriptures with the family.
7. Took 2 showers. ( Hey! I swam and went running to seperate times!)
8. Thinking about how much I want to dye my hair.

8 Favorite Foods:

1. Burgers and fries.
2. Salad.
3. Ruffles chips.
4. Pizza.
5. Toffee.
6. Lemonade ice cream pie.
7. Orange Chicken and Lo Mein.
8. Tortilla chips with guacamole.

8 things I look forward to:

1. New Years at my cousin's house.
2. Swim region at the end of January.
3. End of 2nd term.
4. See if I qualify for state.
5. See what grade I got in AP History.
6. Prom.
7. My 17th birthday.
8. Summer 2009.

8 favorite restaurants:

1. Olive Garden
2. Wendy's
3. Panda Express
4. Cafe Rio
5. Brick Oven
6. Burger Supreme
7. In N' Out
8. Eh, that's all I can think of.

8 things on my wish list:

1. Travel to Africa and help with a huge humanitarian project.
2. Get married in the Salt Lake Temple with a return missionary.
3. Own my own pool in my backyard. (No, not a blow up..IN THE GROUND)
4. Learn how to snowboard, and be good at it.
5. Make crotched hats, tie blankets, collect pj's and deliver them to a local children's hospital.
6. Travel out of country.
7. Own and design my own home.
8. Basically solve world hunger.

8 things I look for in the opposite sex:

1. Athletic.
2. Service Oriented.
3. Tall.
4. Bigger hands than me.
5. Smart in school and in the gospel.
6. Loves kids.
7. Does well with eldery, and special needs kids.
8. Respects women..and men.

8 books I have read in the past year:
1. Twilight. (Not my first time hello!!)
2. Book Of Mormon.
3. They shot the President.
4. Johnathon Livingston Seagull.
5. The Scarlet Letter.
6.The Diary of Anne Frank.
7. Uh Oh.
8. Uh oh again.

8 Most inspiring people:

1. My mom.
2. Mother Theresa.
3. Marie Burt.
4. Katie Swain.
5. LuWain Proctor.
6. My dad.
7. Gandhi.
8. My Savior Jesus Christ.

4 comments:

Melody said...

Wow! Those were pretty cool. I learned a few things about you. Does this mean you can come for New Years? Yeah!!! Or did you mean Aunt Lisa?

lauren leigh said...

Haha, I'm glad you learned some fun facts about me. I really want to come..but I'll prob go to Lisa's. But I love going there, but I just have girls more my age and more fun with Carly and Kelly.

Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marie said...

I love this blog! I need to do one of these lists on mine. And I'm both humbled and flattered to have made it onto your most inspiring list. I really look up to you too! :D