Last weekend, I had the greatest oppurtunity to go to Preference with a great friend of mine, Kirt Manwaring. It was a blast and I'm so glad that it turned out great! We actually ended up going to Mountain View's Preference. Because everyone in our group was from Mountain View-minus me. We went to PF Changs for dinner, and then the dance was actually in the UVU Ballroom. It was loads of fun! I'm so glad it turned out perfect! Oh, and I LOVED dressing up, my dress is a gorgeous color and I actually ended up doing my own hair and makeup. Which is kinda silly, but whatever! Haha, I will put up the group and individual photos later and scan them.
Welcome
Hello there! Thanks for dropping by. Comment on anything that you love, empowers you or makes you smile...
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Preference 2009.
Last weekend, I had the greatest oppurtunity to go to Preference with a great friend of mine, Kirt Manwaring. It was a blast and I'm so glad that it turned out great! We actually ended up going to Mountain View's Preference. Because everyone in our group was from Mountain View-minus me. We went to PF Changs for dinner, and then the dance was actually in the UVU Ballroom. It was loads of fun! I'm so glad it turned out perfect! Oh, and I LOVED dressing up, my dress is a gorgeous color and I actually ended up doing my own hair and makeup. Which is kinda silly, but whatever! Haha, I will put up the group and individual photos later and scan them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
These pictures are really cute, and I LOVE your dress. Sounds awesome.
Oh Carly, you are always such a sweetheart! Thank you so much! I loved my dress too haha! I miss you and love you much!
Your dress was beautiful. I'm so glad you had fun!
It was crazy, I bought my dress a week before..(at the time I didn't even think I was going to go) and then Preference was BAM THERE and I had the gorgeous dress! So yay!
Post a Comment