Welcome

Hello there! Thanks for dropping by. Comment on anything that you love, empowers you or makes you smile...

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Reigion 7 Swimming.

"Swim Buddies for Life"


Katie, Kristine, Myself, Jessica and Shirley. Photo by: Whitney Carter


In deep meditation before I swam. Photo by: Kelsey Wells.

The Orem High swim team headed to Toelle, Utah- Friday and Saturday for Reigion swimming. The schools that attended are Provo, Mountain View, Timpview, Toelle, Springville, Orem, Payson, and Lehi. I swam the 50 free on Friday and I got :32:63. It was almost my personal best, my best time is :32:45. I stayed at my Grandparent's house Friday night with my friend Katie Swain and my mom. We went to Applebees for dinner and it was a blast!! Saturday morning..we woke bright and early for another day of swimming. I swam the 100 free on Saturday and got a 1:13:06- which was my personal best of the season. It was one of the greatest feelings ever, I have worked so hard to drop time in my 100 free. I dropped almost 2 seconds!! I'm so glad I have the opportunity to be on the swim team and make great friends this year. Now that the season is over, I remember all the great memories I've had, the great friends I've made, the funny moments, the insane stressful moments and the great moments! I hope to go to state this next season in my 100 free or my 50 free. The Orem girls took 2nd and the Orem boys took 2nd. Overall Orem High took 3rd at Reigion! It was fantastic!!

1 comment: