Hello, I'm sorry I haven't blogged in awhile. School has kept me on my toes and so has swim. Swimming, sure is a lot of work. I have loved to swim ever since I could talk and walk. I have grown up doing swim lessons, swim team and now club swimming. Club swimming is full of dedication and hard work. I swim early mornings, at 5:30 am, 3-4 times a week, and I swim after school every day for two hours. Ever since my Sophomore year, I have wanted to swim on the Varsity team, as a challenge. Finally, I got the chance, and I am completely in over my head.
Headaches have been more apparent this week, than other before. I'm not sure why. I often over-stress myself, and they may be part of it. But I really haven't been under a lot of pressure lately. My college classes are driving me up the wall. My Math 1010 class, appeared to be really easy, but I keep bombing my tests. Which is making me very edgy and frustrated. But, I might be starting to get frequent migraines, my mom gets them all the time, so I hope that I don't get them from her.
-L
No comments:
Post a Comment