Welcome

Hello there! Thanks for dropping by. Comment on anything that you love, empowers you or makes you smile...

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Hello Hello. Here are a few things I am thankful for:

My family. What a fantastic family I have been blessed with. Nowadays, so many familes are torn apart by drugs, divorce, or other problems, and I am so lucky that I am blessed with a strong family. They have always been there for me. Such as, my surgeries at Primary Childrens, school recognitions, swim meets and so many other experiences. My love for my family, will be one thing that I will never EVER be torn. My parents are strong in the gospel, and we've been raised in the gospel, which is SUCH a blessing.



The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am so grateful for the gospel in my life. It has helped me make such big decisions in my life. I'm so grateful to know who I am, where I came from, why I'm here and who I am to become. I am thankful for my Savior, Jesus Christ, my Heavenly Father and the Holy Ghost. I hope to serve a mission when I'm 21, and be able to bring the gospel to others, so that they can have the same great life that I have.





My dear brother, Jake. He left to the MTC a week from yesterday, and oh how I miss him. It's really hard having him gone, but I'm so grateful for him. It's been really tough, but it'll get easier. We have been sending him packages and letters every few days, and it's so neat to hear from him. He's already writing like a missionary. He shared with us some great prayer experiences he's had. It's so fantastic. He will head to Chile, the first of January. I miss you Jake.



Katie Swain, my bestest friend in the whole world. I love her so much. We have known eachother basically since we were born. We grew up through primary together, summer swim team, art lessons, Achievement Days, and now, Young Womens. So much of my childhood has been spent with her, she basically IS my childhood. We have so many memories together. From mall trips, sleepovers, late nights, midnight movies, facials, and so many more memories. We get along so well, even though our personalities are so different. I hope we can stay in contact for forever. We once had a theory that, in heaven, we were going to be put in the same family, but Heavenly Father thought it would just be to insane, for one of our families to handle. He made a deal and said, I can't make you blood sisters, but I can make you neighbors. It's quite silly, but heck, aren't all little girls silly, one time or another? Katie, I love you and I'll miss you when I go off to college next year.




Friends. Friends are blessings, I can honestly say, I don't know who I would be today, without having such great support, from school, church, swim team, or others. My friends always strive to help me stay strong, and I look up to them in SO many indescribable ways. Especially, the recent group of friends, Brianna Dickerson, Betsy Reeves and Sara Daw. They helped me feel better about myself, help me enjoy high school better and comfort me when I was going through some struggles. My first year of high school was really rough on me, and those three girls were the answer to my longed prayer of help. Thanks for including me to late nights, movies, and including me in all of their experiences.



I can't fail to mention my other best friends, Beth Berry, Heather Schramm, Stephanie Graff and Courtney Crockett. This was my clan all through junior high. We did anything and everything together. I love them all so much! Thanks guys!! Also, all those other great friends that I love.






Photography. I'm thankful for the beauty of the earth. I'm thankful for a great camera. I love photography, it's a way I can express my creativity and passion.





Swimming. Oh my greatest love. I love love it. I am on the Varsity Swim team and I really enjoy it. It is very tough though. I work out 14 hours a week. But, anything that is worthwhile, is hard. I'm thankful for the friends I've made, the dedication I've learned, and the fitness aspect of it.

No comments: