Welcome

Hello there! Thanks for dropping by. Comment on anything that you love, empowers you or makes you smile...

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Growing UP

Well, "Growing UP" sure sounds exciting. But now that it's almost here..I don't feel like I'm ready. I am ready to get out of the DRAMA, BOYS, EARLY MORNING PRACTICES and LONG MIDNIGHT HW STUDYING. But then, there are things that I will deeply miss...like, having a group, being part of a team, learning, and just being a kid.
My mind is wandering to Utah State.
But, a tad bit of my heart is tugging towards a school out of state.
Then, bye bye scholarship.
I'm stuck going a Utah school, to keep my scholarship.
On top of that, there is just way too much "growing up stuff" that I DON'T want to think about.
I remember when Jake graduated, I was envious. But now...hmmm....

No comments: