Welcome

Hello there! Thanks for dropping by. Comment on anything that you love, empowers you or makes you smile...

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Decisions

As I sit here in study hall, with NOTHING to do..besides ACT studying and scholarships...Hello? Who wants to do those anyways..Budding my ear with Paramore music appears to be much more relaxing...I have been thinking about my college life beginning in August..I need to get going on what I want to study. At times, I regret doing my associates in high school. I feel like it is depriving me of classes that I wish I could've taken..like Photo 2, Architecture and Yearbook. But, I have to keep telling myself that I won't regret how much money I will be saving. I have already completed 51/60 required credits. I am also in line to be recieving the New Century Scholarship, which should be 75% tuition of my Bachelors covered. But, we'll see about that, our economy is dead. In August, I will be beginning my Bachelors..here is my top pick:

(If I choose Spec. Ed,Interior Design, Photography or Graphic Design)



Secondly...(If I choose nursing)

No comments: