Welcome

Hello there! Thanks for dropping by. Comment on anything that you love, empowers you or makes you smile...

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Mix of Thoughts.



 Do you ever just feel so burned out?
I'm having one of those days...
My UVU classes just ended and I feel like my days are full of nothingness.
My goodness, I had a free class period yesterday and I just came home and watched T.V. for two hours....who does that? Well, not counting Biggest Loser nights.Haha
What a lazy person. Goodness....
I know I need to just savor all the free time I have but I feel like I could be doing so much more.
I have wanted to get involved with a Humanitarian program for a long time...I need to get on that.

My dream to go to Africa this Summer is fading...
It's killing me.
I need to work a lot this summer and going on a 3-week+ trip doesn't really work with having a job.
What do you say? Ohh...hey, do you just mind if I miss 3 weeks in a row?
Yeah...don't see that happening...
So hopefully I'll go on a Study Abroad when I get to USU.
That would be amazing.
I'm just afraid the more I push it to the Future the farther it is from my grasp.
I will get there, not anytime in the next couple months though...


I feel like that I need to be doing more service than I am doing. I have found the most happiest moments in my life are when I'm helping others.
This sounds cliche, but I want to Change the World.
I know....you hear this line everywhere...but I mean it.
I just want to hop on a plane tonight and just work in an orphanage, anywhere....
Little kids have a special place in my heart.
I'm currently thinking about studying Special Education...elementary level.
There is just something magical working with young children.
I have known some neighbors, cousins, and friends traveling to this distant lands working in children orphanages.
What an EMPOWERING experience.
I can't imagine how it would be living in an Orphanage...with no one that you know truly loves you.
I'm so blessed to have two wonderful parents. I count my blessings daily. Which I probably don't express to them enough.
I want to help children recognize the love that I have for them.
So, I would love to work in an orphanage, even if it's just for a short time.

Wow. I think I'm far past the point of rambling...I just feel like I have so many things I want to say, do and see that I can't even process it.

Anyways...I have a few more billion thoughts on my mind. But I need to call it a night...

Oh, and I think I'm in love with this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB7T3lJ3dZ4

No comments: