WOOHOO!!!! LICENSE AND DRIVING!!!!!
Well, I got my LICENSE today! Yippie!! It is such a great feeling being able to drive on your own. Like right after I got back from getting it, I drove my sister to the mall. It was amazing!! I didn't think I would enjoy it this much. I'm on a driving high. Every second I find myself saying, "Does an errand need to be run? Does anyone need a ride? Mom, where do you want me to go? " It's very silly I think time will make that weirdness pass.
This is the poster I made for Young Womens tonight. We talked about integrity and keeping our standards high. I made a poster to help me remember what is important in life and that I should have and keep high standards. One of my favorite things on the poster is, "What's the right thing to wear? " As I was looking for things I wanted to put on my poster, I found myself coming across pictures after pictures of sleezy dressed women. It is really a sad thing to see how women don't take care of the body, that Heavenly Father has given us.

I had my first swim meet yesterday. It was an inter-squad meet. The team is basically split in half, the losing team has to serve spaghetti to the winning thing. It's been a tradition to do the meet for ever!! I swam the 100 breast, the IM medley, 200 Free Relay, 400 Free Relay. Oh, and I just have to say how much I love Ryan Lochte, yes I said Ryan Lochte not Michael Phelps. Ya, Michael Phelps is amazing and such, but everyone is obsessed with him. He has placed medals at the Olympics in the 200m Backstroke, the 4 x 200m Freestyle, the 400m and 200m individual medley. He's amazing and deathly hot. If you have no idea who I am talking about, you must have not watched the amazing relay with him, Phelps, and others.
No comments:
Post a Comment