I would like to thank my lovely Mother for being my biggest support and photographer.
Welcome
Hello there! Thanks for dropping by. Comment on anything that you love, empowers you or makes you smile...
Friday, October 24, 2008
Pie making and Swim.
I have been so busy with school for the end of term was this week. That I haven't had time to write about my exciting experience learning how to make pies. Sis. Minster worked for Marie Callendars' for six years so she is a pro. She is just the sweetest lady. It was very enjoyable, we made buttermilk pies. I think it inspired me to want to cook more, I want to be known being a great cook.

Well today was my first official swim meet. I swam the 500 Free for my first time. I was so nervous for it. The most I have ever swam was a 200 Free and it was super hard. If you are not a swimmer and have no idea what I am talking about a 500 is 20 laps or 500 meters, whichever is easier to visualize. I also swam the IM medley (the freestyle leg) and the 200 and the 400 free relay. I swam my 500 m. in a 7:55, which is supposebly around average for your first time. Swimmers say the average is like 8-9 minutes. So I am happy for that. The coach said I did alright, but I now know not to expect his approval. I look back to my swim meet and I think it was a time that I didn't think I could get through it and deatly nervous or one of my biggest accomplishments. It's terrible during it but once you get out and get a good time, you feel on top of the world and great feelings in your heart. Swimming is my greatest passion..
I would like to thank my lovely Mother for being my biggest support and photographer.
I would like to thank my lovely Mother for being my biggest support and photographer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment