Welcome
Hello there! Thanks for dropping by. Comment on anything that you love, empowers you or makes you smile...
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Valentines Day 2009.
Regardless if you have a spouse or a girlfriend/boyfriend. . . It is a wonderful time to thank great family and friends. I hate when people think Valentines Day has to be all mushy gushy and everything. Just thank the ones you love. Simple. Oh well, I guess it's different if you have a spouse or Boyfriend/Girlfriend. It's been actually a great day hanging out with the family. We went to a Chinese restraunt for lunch and it was great!! Everyone, but mom and dad are chilling at home tonight while the parents are enjoying a Hale Center play. Dad treated us to lunch and Mom gave us each a sweet card and a few little gifts. It's turning out to be a great day! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
V-day has always been best for me when I've used it as an excuse to tell people how much I love them and why. We didn't really do anything special this year (saving the money for Disneyland), but I sure enjoyed spending time with Nate, the kids, my mom, and Nate's parents. Family is the best!
Post a Comment