You are making me Frustrated!
I can't think straight.
You cause me to get angry with my parents.
You never leave.
Why did you have to come upon me so soon?
I have 3,000 decisions to make because of you.
I know this one day, I have to go out into the "Real World."
But I just don't feel like I'm ready....
Here are a few pressing decisions I have to make:
-Whether to do the New Century Scholarship (Awarded to students who complete their 60 hours of Associates Degree credits during high school.)...due to our horrible economy, the scholarship most likely won't be the 75% of your Bachelor's degree paid. Then in november it was 20-25%, then January was 40-45%..and now rumor has it it's back to 75%....They are supposed to be voting on it this month. PLEASE just tell me now! It's driving me nuts.
You may think I'm crazy for not 100 percent FOR it. Here are the downsides...I have to do straight semesters, I would have to start UVU May 1st-August 30ish, then go to USU Sept 1st-December 30'ish...then do January 2011-April'ish. UVU's New Century Scholarship policy is they only want to award
-Next, I'm debating if I should go to UVU in August and finish my associates, without the scholarship and then head up to USU in January...
or go straight to USU in August and finish my Associates up there..no scholarship.
or I can do summer semester at UVU and fall semester, and then go to USU in August.
-Is your brain fried? Mine is. These are basically my most pressing options....
-Lastly, choosing my major, Since I am almost done with my Associates degree, I have to begin thinking about what I want to major in. I have 3 top choices.....Special Education, Interior Design, or Nursing....
Curious why these three?
-Spec. Ed--I have done Peer Tutor 8th, 9th, and 11th grade. Peer Tutor, is working with special needs children either in your grade or a grade lower. You either work with them in their homeroom or go to a regular class setting and help them out. I loved being a part of the program. the kids were so cute and sweet. It's actually an honor for me to work with them. I feel closer to the Savior when I work with them. I think they are tight knit with our Savior. They always make me laugh too, not in a bad way though. My mom also works with them and I LOVE going to work with her. :)
-Interior Design--Okay, I LOVE LOVE home makeover shows, the HGTV channel, and IKEA magazines. I love designing rooms. You know that silly Sims game? When you make people and design their house? Well, that is ALL I did on Sims. I just designed their houses over and over again. I think having a room/your house designed and cute, makes you feel more cozy, comfortable and makes your house a home. This major is kind of towards the bottom of the three though.
-Nursing-- This major came to me probably a month or two ago.
A few things drew me to this, firstly..I have lately thought back to my 3 surgeries that I had when I was about 8 or so. I had to get 2 pherangelplastys (okay, totally biffed that spelling)
No comments:
Post a Comment