1. Betsy
2. Brianna
3. Me
4. Sara (Papa Ann)
I thought I'd just write a quick blog about a conversation that I had with Brianna last Saturday night. Brianna, Betsy, Sara and myself have become super close! We were just laughing about the various personalities and things that each of us bring to our friendship.....
BETSY..is our daredevil. She is full of attitude, brains, dance moves, and sarcasm. She always makes me laugh and always makes sure we are doing the right thing.
She has taught me so much. She has shown me how to believe in myself, she has taught me that I need to show who I really am and never to hide it. I will never forget what she has planted in my heart.
BRIANNA..is our memory catcher. She is the kind of girl that catches EVERY single moment. She is full of laughs, love for cowboys, loves love, and genuine.
She has taught me how to love life and grasp every moment of it. She has taught me that true friends are ALWAYS there for you, which she shows me every day.
SARA (PAPA ANN)..is our planner. She is always precise, always cares about others' feelings, sweet and is funny.
She has taught me to always stand for who you are and your values. She has taught me how to be more patient and has shown me how to be the utterly sweetest human on the planet.
Without Betsy....we wouldn't have crazy adventures.
Without Brianna...we wouldn't have any pictures of our memories.
Without Sara...we wouldn't have a peacemaker.




No comments:
Post a Comment