I was talking to a friend earlier today about the type of guys I like..it was quite a silly topic. I've never really thought about the type of guys I like, I just like them and call it good. But I'll share it with you....
It's a pretty lame post, so feel free to just skip over it. Hah!
According to my bff....
1. Really Sweet to girls and they don't need to be the center of attention.
2. Romantic.
3. NOT preppy.
4. Will talk with you.
5. Funny, but not the class clown.
6. In "my league"...the realistic type.
7. First friends.
8. Sincere
9. Slightly Shy
(Which I agree with...)
*in no particular order
1.Respectful of me, mothers, children and others in general.
2.Actually listens and cares about what you're going through.
3.Fun to be around...but they need to have a serious side.
4.NOT the center of attention.
5.NOT outspoken.
6.Organized. I'm a sucker for planning.
7.Creative
8.Notices little details.
9.Brings flowers! Hopeless romantic is my middle name.
10.Service oriented.
11.Hasn't had a lot of girlfriends.
12.Strong values...:)
No comments:
Post a Comment