I love following blogs.
It's SO much fun.
I'm probably considered a stalker..
But I can't help myself. Haha
Some of my favorite blogs are...
rebekahwestover.blogspot.com
She is inspiring! I love love her work. I am probably considered a stalker. I look at her blog everyday. She has such a creative mind and all her work is beautiful, clear and sharp! I hope I can one day meet her and become a fabulous photographer, like her.
be-happy-anyway.blogspot.com
Kate Clark is SUCH a sweet girl. She is always open to any questions I may have for her. I have been asking her for a lot of advice about college lately and she is so helpful. Her blog is a blast to read. She writes beautifully and I hope I can one day have as many followers as she. :)
You should check them out!
1 comment:
oh gosh, thank you! you are so beyond sweet!
Post a Comment