Welcome

Hello there! Thanks for dropping by. Comment on anything that you love, empowers you or makes you smile...

Saturday, March 28, 2009

The General Young Womens Conference

"What is your symbol?
Sister Elaine S. Dalton


Today, I went with my mom and my sister Kate to the General Young Womens conference. We actually just went to our local stake center, so I guess we didn't actually go there. Anyways..beside the point. We went to Costa Vida for dinner, then we headed over. The talks were absolutely amazing. The main focus was, Virtue. Being a virtuos woman, remaining pure, and being an example of the Savior. I thought all of the talks were wonderful and I felt the spirit so strong. The one thing that stood out to me the most was, Sister Dalton's-Symbol. Trying to figure out what you want to be known for, and what you want your symbol to be. I really want to focus this week on my own personal symbol..

No comments: