Welcome

Hello there! Thanks for dropping by. Comment on anything that you love, empowers you or makes you smile...

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Krispy Kreme Adventure.







You know...if you act like you are going to buy something at Krispy Kreme..you end up recieving a free doughnut. That is what Brianna, Betsy and I discovered on Friday. It was so much fun spending time with them. They are great girls with great values. What more could I ask for. They have been inviting me to hang out with them a lot lately and I appreciate it, a lot. I tell them that hundreds of times. But, they have no idea how grateful I am. Becoming comfortable and social as a teenager is hard. Especially for me. How amazing it is..to have them around!! I love them!!!


*These photos are courtesy of Brianana. Brianna is obsessed with taking pictures, and we all give her a hard time. But, I am super grateful that she does! She will be a great photographer when she grows up!!! :)

No comments: