Welcome

Hello there! Thanks for dropping by. Comment on anything that you love, empowers you or makes you smile...

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Lauren's personality.

Honestly, I believe Dr. Hartman's color test is the most reliable and most accurate. I took it for the first time in my 7th grade health class..with silly Sheide. I honestly think this was the favorite thing I did in his class. Oh don't get me wrong- the smoker livers and stillborn baby pictures..almost tied with this. Not. Well, the first time I took it I was a blue-white. With, very minimal red and yellow. I thought it would be interesting to take it again..I re-took it yesterday and I am even more BLUE than I was before. I am also now..a little more red than I used to be. I am 32 blue, 5 red and 5 white and 3 yellow. It is almost scary how correct this color is to me. Many of you who are reading this, most likely know me pretty well..I can only assume that you also agree with this blue description..and knows that it really does fit me.

As an individual
•Sees life as a serious endeavor
•Appreciates beauty and detail
•Has a strong aesthetic sense
•Stable and dependable (plowhorse vs. racehorse)
•Sincere and emotionally deep
•Analytically oriented (concerned with why one behaves as she/he does)
•High achiever
•Deep sense of purpose
•Highly emotional
•Smug and self-righteous
•Controlling and/or envious of others’ success when too too easily obtained
•Strong perfecting and performance orientation

As a friend
•Loyal forever once friendship is established
•Genuine concern for other person’s well-being
•Remembers special holidays and promotes celebrations
•Encouraging in times of trouble
•Willing to commit time to the relationship
•Highly insecure about other’s and approval
•Feels rejected easily
•When depressed or depressive, feels it is friend’s job to understand
•Can be revengeful and bitter is crossed or scarred emotionally
•Critical of friends’ principles or activities if not similar
•Expects friends to maintain strong loyalty
•Wishes friends would communicate more often
•Rarely playful and spontaneous

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, when I took that test in 8th grade...so last year, I had pretty much the same thing. I remember reading the description and not finding anything that I didn't agree fit with me. It's weird how that works.

When Kelly took the test a couple days ago, she was yellow.