Welcome

Hello there! Thanks for dropping by. Comment on anything that you love, empowers you or makes you smile...

Friday, March 13, 2009

Photoshoot in the Canyon.

For photography class, we were asked to take roughly thirty-six photos of people. So, Betsy, Brianna, Camilla, and I chose to do it together. It was so much fun. Even though I lack "model" and doing poses haha. But besides that, it really was super fun. I'm glad I was able to do it. The one downside of it was..I just got done with swim practice. So these photos...have my hair 80's..so beware. My hair really is partially normal most of the time. Brianna, Betsy and Camilla are such fun and sweet girls. I am so glad I have such great friends. It was a blast. Feel free to look through these and comment!! Oh, credit goes to Brianna for these great photos!!! :)




No comments: